2.22.2012

Linky Follwers Blog Hop

I'm sure most people have heard the news... Google Friend Connect is going away on February 29th for all non blogspot bloggers.  So, I'm jumping on the Linky Followers Craze and participating in this blog hop, I'd love for you to join me.

Here are the RULES:

 

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate.

If you see that your link has been deleted you need to add the LINKY FOLLOWER tool to your site and then come back over and re-enter your link
{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS toolto participate in this party hop.}

2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.


3. Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.

4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code

5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER–just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE. Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site. You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.

–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back.

If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)
Thanks to Tattered and Inked and It's So Very Cheri for hosting this little shin-dig.

Peace be with you,

6 comments:

Kristie said...

So sorry to read about your child's anxiety. I hope you get it all figured out. I'm your newest Linky Follower.

Jennifer said...

Visiting from the Linky Party Hop!! I hope you’ll visit – www.LaughterandGrace.com – and follow back.

MJ said...

Yay! I'm following from the Linky Party! Come visit me at http://www.ahappysong.com

Unknown said...

Happy to be your newest linky follower! Look forward to visiting again soon to learn from your awesome craftiness! We think you'd love See Beautiful too!

Happy seeing beautiful! http://seeabeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

Nikki Monet said...

Stopping by and following via the Blog Hop!!! Be great to have you follow back. Have a great day!! :)

Angie @ Beneath the Magnolias said...

You are super talented and creative! I am so impressed. I look forward to exploring your blog for lots of inspiration!

I am following through the Linky blog hop. Hope you will visit and follow back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...