12.08.2011

Creating Christmas - Just a Little Something

Hi All, just popping in to show you a sample of the hair bows turned tree decor (if you can't beat them... join them).  Little man has walking pneumonia, so even though I'm stuck at home with him... I haven't been able to get some of my ideas done! 

Oh well, I've been making some hair flowers as we call them, and tried a few with Christmas fabric scraps (ironically they match my tree skirt).  I think they turned out really cute:
O-man got off my lap long enough to clip it to our Christmas tree...

I've decided not to bother with "don't touch the tree" they are all having fun with it and that's what counts.  So, hair flowers have become tree flowers... the hair clip makes it stay on the tree nicely... maybe he's got something here!

Catch up on the previous Creating Christmas posts here.  I'm hopeful to get more done tomorrow...

Peace be with you,
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet - love these flowers!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

I love the hair flower decorations. Great idea!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...