7.27.2011

What I Made My Sister to Wear Wednesday

My Baby Sister is a Sigma Kappa at Ohio University (the same sorority and college Sister Baby and I went to!).  I decided to make her a little something with our letters.  I think I'm going to have to make up some more fun Sigma Kappa things soon!  What do you think?

The trim matches the letters.

I'm also working on some fun things for "Sew Chic Upcycling Week" hosted by Jenny at Seamingly Smitten and Sarah at This Crazy Blessed Life.  I'll be the guest on August 10th and I can't wait to show you what my project!  There will also be a link-up and prizes so be sure you check it out!
Photobucket
Peace be with you,
 

I'll be linking up to some of these parties, stop by and check out the talent!

3 comments:

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Yay!! Thanks for the plug :)

Robin Ange said...

So cute I LOVE it!

Katie said...

Great job! Thanks for linking up last week at Sew Woodsy last week! Hope you'll join us tomorrow and link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...