7.29.2011

Flash Back Friday: Patch Work Dress

This is a dress I made last year sometime.  JuneBug described to me what she wanted and then picked out all the fabric.  We started with a shirt that had a stain on it as the top and embellished it with a few yo-yos and buttons to cover a little flower thing that had frayed.   It's become quite a popular dress with both the girls. 
I'm thinking I might be making more of these to do a bit of stash busting this fall!  Especially since Robin over at The T-Shirt Diaries is hosting another stash busting month in September!


I'm signed up... are you?

Peace be with you,
 

I'll be linking up to some of these parties, stop by and check out the talent!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute! P.S. I love Stashbusting with Robin! I can't wait for September! Can't wait to see what other stashbusting projects you come up with!

Jill said...

Cute little dress! Sounds like you've got a little designer on your hands there!

I'll have to check out the stashbusting month! Always need one of those!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a great week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Sandy said...

This is really cute. I love the color yellow and this works well without being overwhelming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...