6.24.2011

Flash Back Friday - Spain Scrapbooks

My mom is awesome!  I am truly lucky to have her and I'm not just saying that because she took me to Europe....  Yup, my mom took her 3 daughters to Europe for two whole weeks when she turned 60!  It was a great birthday present to all of us, we had the most wonderful time and even though it was almost 3 years ago, we talk about it a lot.

We took well over 2000 pictures while we were there.  Since I'm the scrapbooker of the family, I decided my gift to my mom and sisters for the following Christmas would be a scrapbook for each of them.  I had about 1000 of the pictures printed, 4 copies of each and what I thought would be 4 of the same scrapbooks turned into 8... one set for our first week in France and a second set of four for our second week in Spain.

IronFish and I got to go to Germany in the summer of 2009 and I finished the France albums just after that trip.  Spain took me a bit longer but I'm happy to say they are done!!!!!
Well.... except for the fact that we each need to journal in our own albums... but this is the fun part, where we get to hang out together in our evenings at Linwood and talk about the great memories we have.

Next time I attempt to do albums for multiple people... I'm going digital!

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

Oh, wow! I am really impressed. I finally finished one of our trip to Europe 2 years ago. Now I want to do one of our trip to England 18 years ago. (No one was scrapbooking back then - or if they were, I hadn't heard of it.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...