5.23.2011

Wanted: Guest Bloggers and More!

Can you believe summer is almost here?  I know some schools are already done for the year, but my kids don't finish until late June.  We'll be traveling to visit family and for IronFish to participate in the Timberman Triathlon.  I've got lots of plans around the house and with the kids too.

I was also thinking about how much fun it would be to have some guest bloggers and give-a-ways this summer.  So..... if you would be interested in doing a guest post on Domestic Deadline, a blog swap, host a give-a-way or any combination of those, drop me an email at domesticdeadline@gmail.com so we can work out the details!

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Emily

Just to let you know your interview post has just been published on my blog - thanks again for taking part!

How are you creating your way to Success?
Jill @ Creating my way to Success

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...