5.27.2011

Summer Schedule

Our neighborhood pool opens tomorrow, which in my mind is the kick off of summer!  We do have vacation plans in July, but I'm also looking forward to swimming, the zoo, Great Adventure, movies and spending time with my kiddos.  I've got lots of ideas of things to make and do with the kids... and I want to do some more organizing around here.

So...I've come up with a schedule for the summer:
  • Mission Organization Mondays - When I see the organizing others have done, I get inspired to do some of my own.  I'll be looking for inspiration and hoping to inspire others, and get some things in order.
  • Crafting with Kids Tuesdays - The girls are excited to do some sewing, learn to crochet and a variety of other things.  What are you doing with your kids this summer, I'd love to hear about it.
  • What I Made to Wear Wednesday - My upcycle pile needs to dwindle and I love wearing my own creations, I just can't help it!
  • New Friends Thursdays - The show "Friends" ran on Thursdays for how many years?  I'd love to show case some of you!  If you are interested in guest posting, blog swapping, hosting a give-a-way or a combination please drop me an e-mail at domesticdeadline@gmail.com
  • Flashback Fridays - I've been crafting long before I've been blogging, I thought I'd share some of the projects I did before my blog started.  I'll do my best to credit the blogs that inspired me, if I can remember that far back!
That's my summer plan, starting June 1st.  I hope you'll join me.

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Emily! :) Just wanted to let you know, I chose you for the One Lovely Blog Award. Head over to my blog to pick it up and pass it on!
http://diykindagirl.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-features-award-and-progress-report.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...