5.18.2011

Birthday Give-a-Way Winner & Scrapbook Time!

So sorry for the delay!  Blogger was down for a bit and then I actually forgot to write up the post of who won my Birthday Give-A-Way.  Drumroll please.....

#11 - TJ!!!!! 

Please drop me an email with your address and I will get your prize out to you!

I am gearing up for a major scrapbook-a-thon and I'm so excited!  I've got a little birthday money in my pocket and with a few friends we are going to the Scrapbook Expo in Sommerset NJ.  Get this, when we signed up, we thought it was an evening thing.... nope.... ALLLLLLLLL day!  I've got the kids covered and I'll be attempting to catch up on my family scrapbooks.  I'm keeping my fingures crossed that I'll finish at least all of 2008.

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Grammy Goodwill said...

All day scrapbooking sounds like so much fun. I've recently found time to start again and would love to get more done. Enjoy yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...