4.21.2011

Mission Organization: Kitchen

Yesterday I decided to do a little deep cleaning of my kitchen.  Actually, what started it was I decided to revisit this area:
Look how pretty it looked!  Almost 3 months later, it was still better than it used to be, but still not great.  I figured out why.... most of the stuff that I thought should be there hasn't moved!  So I moved the chargers to another place, threw some more stuff out and was left with just a few things.  Which made realize that the few things left could probably go someplace else...

So I tackled my upper corner cabinet.   Sorry, no before, but it was pretty bad.  But look how nice it looks now:
It's hard to tell in the picture, but it is actually very organized.  Medicines and vitamins are grouped with like, a few Tupperware containers of things I regularly use are in there, and a few things my girls need to reach are now on the lower shelf so they don't have to climb onto the counter to reach (don't worry, they are old enough to go into this cabinet and not take any medicines they shouldn't!).

Yeah, my counters are pretty and clean, I have some more things to donate, and got rid of things I didn't need (including expired meds and vitamins!).  My floors on the other hand.... guess I better go clean them now...

Peace be with you,

1 comment:

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Good job! Looks like you used lazy susans' in the cabinet. They are great aren't they? You don't have to worry about your cabinet being "perfect". If it works for you and you have sorted and can find everything... then it is perfect for you. Awesome!
Thanks for linking this up to my organizing mission link party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...