3.09.2011

Confessions of a Craft Hoarder

OK, here it goes... I am officially admitting to hoarding craft items (or items I think can be reused in something I create!)  This is why I will be participating in De-Stash Challenges, any and all of them.
Hidden behind the couch, the yarn I am currently working with 
At least the fabric is organized!
There are at least 6 of these boxes in my bedroom closet!

Yes, those boxes all have craft supplies.  Even more behind the closed doors!
I keep pushing things aside to work, not very inspiring...
This is my once cleared off work space...
There is a chair under all that... with the intention of it being a place for someone to sit and talk to me while I work...
More random boxes, containers, stuff with supplies and projects in the works...
It's going to take some serious determination, but I so want to get it back into order and under control.  Can I box it all up, stack it in my basement and create things box by box if I promise to only bring up one box at a time?

Peace be with you,

center>

2 comments:

Karen said...

I came across your blog from OMTW1 2 I love the repurposed denim skirts in your Etsy shop. So adorable. New follower....

Robin Ange said...

Wow! You are hardcore posting pictures! I will be putting mine up soon. I have to say it is a little like being completely naked on the web, scary stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...