12.24.2010

The 13 Hours of Christmas Eve

The last few days have been so busy, I'm just happy to have kept up pretty well with my baby steps.  I'm not going to try to add any until after the weekend is over.  The clock just struck 11am, so I have 13 hours left:
13.  Grocery Shopping, thankfully the list is short
12.  Deliver last minute Avon orders
11.  Clean up living room
10.  Clean up kids
  9.  Put together an appetizer (probably going with chips and salsa in a nice serving piece!)
  8.  Make family tradition breakfast strata
  7.  Deliver neighbor gifts
  6.  Christmas Eve Party
  5.  Christmas Eve Service
  4.  Get kids to bed
  3.  Wait for kids to fall asleep
  2.  Last minute wrapping
  1.  Transform into the jolly big guy
I'm off before I have even less hours to get this all done.  Have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...